Here is what you can expect from HSH Estate Sales:
- Clean sale location
- Price and display all items to be sold
- Research or obtain appraisals on quality items
- Contact city authorities for restrictions regarding parking and placement of directional signs to sale location.
- Advertise in the Kansas City Star on Thursday morning.
- Place directional signs in surrounding neighborhood area.
- Update our HSH website with dates, location and picture gallery of most items in the sale.
- Include your sale on nationwide Estate Sales dot net website (not owned or operated by us).
- Post your sale on Craigs List.
- Send notification of sale to our email newsletter subscribers (nearly 6,000).
- HSH will supplement the sale by adding items of equal value to enhance the presentation of the sale.
Day of Sale
- Provide personnel to staff sale.
- Collect all monies.
- Insure all checks and personal charges.
- Within twenty one (21) business days of conclusion of sale, provide client(s) a receipt and monies.
- Provide a list of all items sold for fifty (50) dollars or more.
- All items sold and unsold will be removed from sale site within seven (7) business days unless other arrangements have been agreed on by both HSH and client(s). Removal of paint, chemicals, old tires, old refrigerators and other hazardous materials will be the responsibility of the client(s).
- Remove all signs
- Optional cleaning of sale site.